Post Title: Account Management Intern
Salary: £1275 p/m
Reports to: CEO/ Head of Strategy and Engagement
Who are we?
The Access Platform is an EdTech Startup which enables universities to allow their student ambassadors to interact with prospective students online, so they can make more informed and confident higher education decisions.
We are 'startup in residence' at Pearson College London based in Holborn and have been accepted into EDUCATE's winter '17 cohort. Founded by George Olesen and Nik Higgins, we’re currently a team of three and are also work closely with many of the students at Pearson College.
We’re growing fast and we’re now looking for a smart and ambitious person who fits our company culture to join the team. This position is an internship but we're looking for it to grow into a full-time position so want someone who is thinking long term.
We welcome applications from absolutely everyone, so if you think you’re the right person (irrespective of the ‘what we’re looking for’ section’) then please do make an application.
Overview of the role:
This role is about making our users and customers successful by whatever means possible.
- Phone and email engagement with existing customers.
- Monitoring and encouraging user engagements through the platform.
- Form weekly reports and communication with customers by email and in some cases via a weekly phone call.
- Customer services using ZenDesk.
- Evaluate our processes continually and iterate to improve them.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills including Word and Excel.
- The right to work in the UK.
- A 2:1 degree or higher.
- Understanding of the HE sector.
- Student Ambassador experience.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Sales Experience.
- In office work: 190 High Holborn, London WC1V 7BH (with the possibility of travel around London and the UK).
- Working hours: 9am - 5.00pm (with the option to work outside of these hours as required).
- Supply your own laptop and mobile phone.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to really shape and positively impact the company’s growth.
- The chance to achieve a mission which will help millions of young people make more informed and confident decisions about higher education.
- On the job training and mentorship working directly with the founders.
- Fast paced experience of being in a growing startup at an early stage.
- Chance for a more significant full-time role following the internship.
- Please send a CV and one-page covering letter to: email@example.com
- The closing date for applications is 12.00pm, Friday 6th October.
- Interviews will be held on Friday 13th October.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and complete Data Protection Training.